1. When I can get all the chores done (laundry, cleaning etc.) by 11a, that’s a productive day. [ Never mind the fact I’m constantly picking up random toys and what not throughout the day. ]
2. Hi, I’m a perfume addict. Currently sampling five different vials of Le Labo perfume. I love the brand and their aesthetic but, I’ve yet to find ‘the one’ scent that I’d be willing to purchase a full sized bottle for. Santal 33 is at the top but, that’s their most popular scent so, meh.
3. Only 2 weeks of summer vacation left. We’ll soon have a 3rd grader! C has been wanting to go back to school since last month, ha. I’ll have to remind him of this when he’s an angst-y teen who we have to drag out of bed.
Side note: It always feels a little odd to be one of the last districts to start school. Also, I do not miss the extra traffic or drop off/pick up shenanigans!
4. 7 more days until L turns three – eek! I am dreading the terrible three’s. IDK why people always say two year olds are terrors because, in my experience, three year olds are absolute monsters! Though, something tells me L will remain his sweet, go with the flow self. At least I hope he does.
5. So O is getting all four of his canines in at the same time and OMFG y’all, he is one moody little turd! Sometimes I just look at him while he’s tantrum-ing and think, ‘What-the-motherfuck?!’ Honestly, I don’t recall C or L going through this insanity. At least their tantrums weren’t as frequent or as ear piercingly painful. I may never hear well again.