My current favorite foundation is (surprisingly) a drugstore brand. I use the Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth foundation ($8) in the shades 210 Sandy Beige and 220 Natural Beige.
– medium coverage but buildable
– does not oxidize
– light weight and blends easily
– lasts all day
– dries to a powder-like finish; no need to set w/ powder
– oil free
– does not irritate my sensitive skin
– no pump!
– glass bottle
– shade range could be better
– can highlight dry patches
I find that it does minimize my pores, even when used without a primer. It dries to a powder-like finish and I usually leave it at that most days. When the weather is warmer I powder my t-zone just in case and it lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this foundation if you’re looking for a good drugstore product.