My best nine (well, technically 18) images from my IG accounts; @inkwitchery and @_beatnikbeauty.
What a crazy year 2016 has been! Shall I make a list of the highlights?
• I turned 37.
• Husband turned 38.
• We found out through an ER trip & then a blood test that L has lots of food allergies. As a result I changed my diet (paleo/allergy free) completely for him!
• We got season passes to Knotts Berry Farm!
• I joined the Tea Coven and met/got to know an amazing group of witchy women!
• Made new friends.
• Let go of old friends.
• We sold our first home (bungalow479)!
• We bought a new home (bungalow2609) which we love in a quiet neighborhood.
• We moved during one of the hottest Summers I can remember!
• Found out I was pregnant after we moved (no wonder I was extra tired, ha!)
• Found out we’ll be having a 3rd boy!
• We celebrated C’s 6th birthday!
• We celebrated L’s 1st birthday (and C’s, too) at Legoland!
• I successfully breastfeed L exclusively for an entire year!
• I’m still breastfeeding L even while 8 months pregnant.
• Completed L’s photo a day/Project365.
• C started First grade!
• We celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary!
• I launched Inkwitchery.com and got back into beauty/makeup/style via IG (@_beatnikbeauty)
• We added a new gate/arbor to the house as well as landscaped the front yard.
• We’ll be celebrating all the major holidays in our new home.
Whew! Who knew we would have such an eventful 2016? I certainly didn’t. Here’s to a happy and prosperous 2017!