Start Date : December 21, 2012 (Yule/Winter Solstice)
End Date : January 19, 2013
Note : Click on on a question to read the corresponding answer. Answers will open in a new window.
01. What introduced you to/got you involved in Tarot?
02. What was your first deck and why/how did you get it?
03. Do you have more than one deck that you use, and, if so, do you have a favorite? If not, why do you like the deck you have chosen?
04. How long have you been reading the Tarot?
05. When and where did you give your first reading?
06. What was the first spread you learned?
07. What is your favorite card (both in terms of the deck’s artwork and divinatory meaning)?
08. Which card do you dread pulling the most?
09. What card do you pull the most often? Why do you think that is the case?
10. What card best represents you/your personality (or, is most often pulled to represent you in a spread)?
11. What spread to you use most often/prefer and why?
12. Have you ever created your own spread? If so, how effective is it? (Feel free to show the spread.)
13. Is there a card that continuously stumps you when it is drawn? Why do you believe this to be so?
14. For what purposes do you usually use the Tarot (self-reflection, guidance, advice, recreation, communing with spirits/dead, communication with deity, other)?
15. How much emphasis do you put on the text-book meanings for cards, and how much stress do you place on the “feeling” you get from cards through their artwork/symbolism/etc. (aka reading intuitively)? Do you do both, or one or the other?
16. Do you ever use the Major Arcana without the Minor Arcana or vise verse?
17. Do you do readings using reversals? Why or why not?
18. Do you feel a “connection” to your cards?
19. Do you feel/think the cards “think” or have their own consciousness? What do you believe makes the cards “tick?” (Is it magic/outside influences or all in the mind?)
20. Do you read for yourself and/or for others? Why or why not?
21. How do you feel when you do readings?
22. Do you charge money (or other ways of compensation) for your readings/services?
23. What question do you most often ask the deck (or, ask on behalf of another)?
24. How accurate do you believe your readings are (or, do they accurately convey messages from spirits/deity)?
25. What was the most dramatic/meaningful reading you ever did? (Not necessarily the most accurate.)
26. Have you ever regretted a particular reading, either for yourself or another?
27. Do you have a special time and/or place that you use your Tarot? If so, do you reserve the deck specifically for that purpose?
28. Does anyone you know not agree with your Tarot practices?
29. Do you have a Tarot mentor? Who are they (in relation to you) and how do they inspire you?
30. Do you practice any other forms of divination? If so, what is it, and do you use them alongside the Tarot as to gain more information and insight or as something separate entirely?