1. The thing with living in a house built in 1906 is there was no air conditioning back then. Yes, our original windows do their job letting the breeze in but, when it inevitably gets hot and humid here in perpetually sunny SoCal, our house is stifling.
2. “They” say it’s because we’re a coastal community which means it never gets *that* hot here so AC wasn’t a necessity yadda, yadda… *I* say STFU because it was 96° today and not even the so-called ocean breeze can compete with that shite.
3. Climate change, people. Climate fucking change.
4. Cue the spiffy new portable AC/dehumidifier unit the Husband’s workmate lent to us (indefinitely? lol). Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways… While it won’t cool down the whole house it WILL make it comfortable enough so that I’m not sweating (and hella cranky) all day.
5. Oreo cookie shakes FTMFW!