1. Taking a road trip with a 7, 2 and 1 year old is no easy task. Don’t think we’ll be doing it again any time soon.
2. I want to move to Monterey or Carmel. Or any place north of here. Where the forest meets the sea. Bury me there.
3. Got a lot of Jeep waves during our trip. I love being part of the Jeep fam! The Husband has even started to wave back, ha.
4. Disneyland without kids is WAY more fun. There I said it.
5. Thankful for neighbors we can trust and a safe neighborhood.
6. We need more date nights. And alone time, period. It will help with our sanity.