1. A blessed Yule and happy Winter Solstice! I wasn’t able to plan anything fancy this time around but, I was able to gaze at the gorgeous full moon while out and about.
2. Holiday shopping and gift wrapping is done. Literally cannot fit/hide anymore gifts in our bedroom. Thankfully the toddlers haven’t been able to ransack their stash.
3. Visited my family today. My mom sent me home with a fridge full of her yummy home-cooking. That’s the way she has always shown her love, by making sure our bellies are full.
4. I’m exhausted. I haven’t had a good night’s sleep in three years. I’m not even exaggerating. I keep telling myself (and people tell me) this “phase” will pass but, what will be left of me then?
5. The news/politics is still depressing AF. I cannot watch or read without feeling anger, frustration and hopelessness.
I also have so many questions… When will it end? How much damage will be done? Why does no one care enough to do anything to stop it?
I do wish I was more apathetic to it all. It seems it would be much easier road to be on.
6. I’m nearing the end of my Tarot365 project for this year. I’m proud of myself for sticking to it and making it a priority (because self-care!).
I don’t plan to do it for 2019 but, I will definitely join any tarot challenges if they pique my interest.
7. I’m undecided on whether I want to keep/maintain a journal/planner next year. Usually I’d have my new one set up and ready to go but, I’m so unmotivated. Perhaps I’ll wait until my birthday? Or not.
8. 2019 is nine days away and I’m so ready to leave this year in the dust. There’s a lot to be done!